Dear Venakat,
It is a long time since we last talked to each other. During
the last years I have been involved in understanding STUDENT MENTAL HEALTH in
USA.
Since a lot of Indian students plan to come to USA to
study, it is important before they come to know the reality that
exists today in USA campuses in regard to mental health. In this way when
they come they can be protected from the existed perils.
I have become aware of a considerable number of suicides
involving Indian students here in our campus and elsewhere.
Please consider the article I recently wrote and use it any
way you decide that will benefit AMRITA students and in general Indian
students. You know better than me the causes.
Perhaps it is a good idea to be translated in some major
Indian language so parents can read it also.
In AMMAs love
Andreas
--
Andreas
May All Beings be Happy and in Peace
~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~
Andreas Toupadakis, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry
One Shields Ave
University of California
Davis, CA 95616
Office: Science Lab Building, Room 1033A
Work: 530-754-5126
Cell: 530-848-9216
atoupadakis@ucdavis.edu
http://chemistry.ucdavis.edu/faculty/department_faculty/andreas_toupadakis.html
http://www.thelifecurve.com
No comments:
Post a Comment