Gmail
COMPOSE
More labels
More
9 of 10


My God, are YOU People really that DUMB?
Click to teach Gmail this conversation is important.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
I`m shocked constantly by the modern melee of YOU Whites losing your Nation - your civilization! I see it up close in individuals I know personally. A BREAKDOWN in WHAT? A whole list of things!!! Your total lack of "Nobility" - "Wisdom", Responsibility; You say you will "be there" this afternoon, then don`t show up for a week - or "when-never"! The universal modern LAZY inability to read books! - No discipline, no curiosity either! No Vision. Your lack of SKILLS; You people are actually worthless! And then the cell phone arena; You own cell phones but don`t even answer them except to have worthless "baby talk" comfy conversations with relatives. Humorously, You Zombie Matoids are BORING NSA to death! And Cowards! I know people now who are AFRAID to answer their phones at all! Don`t you realize your conversations are such "baby talk" organic, and worthless there is NO RISK? And as for paying for anything? Ho Ho! You people aren`t interested in anything of value unless you can steal it. No wonder they had price fixing in the Medieval Dark Age where a working man was "worth his salt". And the women? You have become ridiculous, unpredictable, irresponsible, predatory, and repugnant with Feminism and lack of Nobility too... This is really sad and sick; https://www.dailystormer.com/ As for the "men"; You have become degenerate "Pajama Boy", snowflakes, whiners, shuffling shirkers, couch potatoes, self obsessed schmucks. I`m shocked at the DECLINE I`ve seen in the last 35+ Years. And it is everywhere. I can visualize a grim future soon where millions of you are dying in collapse, Famine and Civil War, while I have to sleep every night with an assault rifle in bed with me waiting to kill you starving wretches in self-defense. Don`t worry, it won`t bother me in the least. And now the Niggers have MORE RACIAL AWARENESS than You shuffling lazy Schmucks. I can actually converse with a Black person or intelligent Mexican better than YOU people on the serious subject of "Race". WHAT has happened to YOU? I was going to write a Philosophy book before I die revealing all those hidden secrets the JEWS HIDE from YOU in Religion, Race, Economics, History, and Philosophy itself - some hidden for Eons. Why bother! YOU modern whites aren`t worth a SHIT and would never read it. For me personally, this gives me more enjoyable time in retirement to do what I want. HERE are the Niggers waking up, jumping ahead of YOU right NOW with THEIR "UNITY"; Jews Try to Restrain Black Segregationists on Campus on “Day Without Whites”[certainly NOT for your benefit!]https://www.dailystormer.com/And the niggers and Jews keep committing crimes against you - keep breaking down "Law and Order" hoping to smash your civilization completely - they might do it! Barbara Spectre in Sweden admitted it - why isn`t she in Jail? Add smirking mega-thieves; Commie-Obama? Hillary? Merkel? - the Politicians guilty of Mega-CRIMES against entire Nations. - Nothing is done!!!! Ha! Even Dianne Feinstein can see the Achilles Heel here; Her OWN DEMOCRATS!!! http://100percentfedup.com/ And the White Middle Class still being destroyed - here is how it is done; "Liberals" themselves will be victimized in cities by this - wake up! http://100percentfedup.com/my- More criminal Niggers and mud-races attacking Whites; The Unbearable Whiteness of Rapehttps://www.dailystormer.com/Include the coming outrageous disaster of College Degrees and Student Loans. Gary North [PH.D Economics] could see this coming way back in the 80`s. His view; The Economy would shrink back, DESTROYING the "DIVISION of LABOR" - THIS making "College Degrees" obsolete. [He was whining and scared about the obsolescence of his own Degree!!!] It`s happening. And while the horde of desperate fools rush to get a degree! Here is likely the image of the future successful young white male. College Degree Matoids will be long gone and the ability to shoot accurately will be damn near everything. But go ahead, trudge the lemming`s beaten path of obsolescence. He`s showing you; Killing Jews will be a first priority; It will have to be. Here is the reason WHY; The JEW himself shows you! http://www.thetruthseeker.co.
|
People (3)
Show details
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Delete

No comments:
Post a Comment