I don't mind the USD being
the de-facto world currenty as long as it is not controlled by a "Federal
Reserve" owned by a handful of international banks such as Citigroup and
JP Morgan, owned by an incestious group of "bloodlines" going back to
the Templars linked to the second Jerusalem Temple of Yahweh. It's not like I
hold a grudge against any god, whether he is Semitic, Germanic, Celtic, Slavic
Greek, Roman or Slavic. I just don't give a damn about any god that order his
followers to kill or enslave everyone who doesn't worship him.
----------------
----------------
Rebel of Oz
Australian-born redpiller
fighting the
#DeepStateSewerRats ever since 9/11
#DeepStateSewerRats ever since 9/11
http://truthwillout.online

On 12/7/2018 at 7:23 AM, "Cranford" <cranford19@frontier.com> wrote:

On 12/7/2018 at 7:23 AM, "Cranford" <cranford19@frontier.com> wrote:
-----
Forwarded Message -----
From: Cranford
Subject: Kiss Your Ass Goodbye in Bit Coins!
Still
Crashing!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment