More
1 of 1


![]() ![]() Fw: Hong Kong Humor;
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "faberdoom@yahoo.com" <faberdoom@yahoo.com>
To: 'Cranford' <cranford19@frontier.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019, 08:24:08 AM PDT
Subject: RE: Hong Kong Humor;
For years I have been living in Chiang Mai but I keep for admin an office in HK.
MF
Marc Faber Ltd,
Suite 13 C, Block 29, South Horizons,
Ap Lei Chau,
Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2801 5410
Email: faberdoom@yahoo.com
From: Cranford <cranford19@frontier.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:24 PM To: Marc Faber <faberdoom@yahoo.com> Subject: Hong Kong Humor;
I was getting concerned about your safety, then I realized your office must be at the OTHER side of town. - Away from the rioters? Tell us about it.
Here, the lucky Marc Faber lives in Hong Kong. A peaceful locale for years. And then suddenly you might as well be living on the edge of N. Korea? Or Paris France?
| |||||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment