You're No Longer Blocking Unlimited Ads
Total Adblock is OFF
Upgrade Now To Reactivate
Privacy & Speed Benefits:
- Block Unlimited Ads & Pop-Ups
- Improve Website Loading Times
- Block Unlimited In-Play Ads on YouTube™
Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Σύνταξη
Meet
Hangouts

Hangouts
![]() ![]() Fw: Full Auto!Εισερχόμενα
- Subject: Full Auto! So since so many of you like the AR-15 I studied alittle to find out what`s involved in Converting your AR-15 to an M-16. Other than changing the lower reciever trigger components, extending the milled out channel, and drilling one extra precision hole, that`s it! So you could start with a blank "Ghost Gun" reciever, drill the holes for AR-15 with the jigs , then add the M-16 conversion! Make absolutely sure your drill press is square with the drill press table and parts. An even easier conversion is the Spanish cetme kit. I did this one and the only critical parts were drilling the hardened trunion with a carbide bit and spacing the bolt to barrel was critical. I used an empty fired shell for this with good results. It makes a very powerful gun shooting .308 NATO. I converted it to semi auto only. - Easy to do. You can update those old wooden parts with newer H&K parts. 20 rnd. Magazines were dirt cheap.
| |||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment