----- Original Message -----
From: Len Cranford
To: Richard Finley ;
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2015 6:43 AM
Subject: Re: Lampshades made from human skin - Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia
Like Commie-Obama`s phony birth certificate - blatantly,
sloppily, computer photo-imaged pixels, You would have thought BY THIS
TIME; The Jews would have actually conjured up some "Genuine"
human flesh cakes of soap, riding britches, and especially a few
Jew-skin "lamp shades". With dead Palestinians so plentiful and
their genetics so close to Jews, it should have been easy for
Israhell Jew-Medical students to have some fun with this
project. But likely, the sloppiness is due to a true criminal
perspective that I myself can verify;
i.e.; Most of YOU wouldn`t have the courage to drive around
for years in a vehicle where the Licensing - Documents didn`t match the
vehicle`s numbers. But YOU KNOW WHAT? IT`S Truly amazing, but I never saw
a police officer check my vehicle`s numbers!!! Just like
"Jobs"; No one ever verified my High School Diploma. And the
second house I built? I simply ignored the "building permit process"
knowing the local Tax dept. was a different bureau. Sure enough, I got
away with that too. And that old T-Bird auto I drove for 8 Years; I never
transfered the ownership to my name! - I never paid for License tags! Even
no "Insurance"!!!! [I did pay for two tickets concerning the
tags, but I still didn`t get them!].
Or, "Christianity"! In almost 1600 YEARS, no one
seriously investigated Christianity until just recently? Amazing.
Or Commie-Obama`s forged Birth Certificate again,
or STOLEN Social Security Number; WHY is it not important enough to cause
a court indictment? Because Big Jew Money - Big Jew Power simply
wants that horrible Nigger to stay there. So with so much illegality going
on, YOU might as well have some fun CHEATING on the Jew-System yourself.
You`ll save money. L.
----- Original Message -----
From: Christopher Woods
To: Len Cranford
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 3:47 PM
Subject: Lampshades made from human skin - Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
No comments:
Post a Comment