Sunday, 19 July 2015

Now that the house is abandoned, I took a Look;-TRASH THE LIFE, TRASH THE VALUES, TRASH THE DEMOCRACY, TRUSH THE PLANET, TRUSH THE HUMAN BEINGS


 

 

----- Original Message -----

From: Len Cranford


Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2015 7:15 AM

Subject: Now that the house is abandoned, I took a Look;

 

Why do these LOW LIFES always TRASH the house they are in?  I knew before I went over there I`d likely see things I wouldn`t want to see. Mud Races, Niggers, low White Trash, and this old Asian hag.  Why did she throw all of her clothes on the floor with the cat poop? - And all over the house too. Why didn`t she clean ANYTHING? Or even clean or pick anything up?  Of couse, with the power turned off for months, the food in the refrigerators and freezer is "untouchable"!!! - Likely breeding Botulism. God, what a horrible mess.   I suppose it would be interesting to understand what goes on in their minds to cause this. L.

 

Image result for trashed house imagesImage result for trashed house imagesImage result for trashed house imagesImage result for trashed house images

No comments:

Post a Comment