Friday, 8 April 2016

Modern Educayshun; Fun Short Video;


 



-------- Forwarded Message --------

Subject:
Modern Educayshun; Fun Short Video;
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2016 13:58:41 -0700
From:
Len Cranford
To:






-------- Forwarded Message --------

Subject:
Modern Educayshun; Fun Short Video;
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2016 13:50:23 -0700
From:
Len Cranford
To:
Chris D. , pyrigenes , lefana@shaw.ca, tvmosel@bigpond.com



{This, an even more VICIOUS version of Political Correctness! Oh God! John Galt! Beam me directly to Galt`s Gulch - Mulligan`s Valley in "Atlas Shrugged"...And if that is not possible, Where are my .45`s; "Old Trusty" and "Old Smoothey"? I`ll ungrease the barrels and put them to work.  I`ll give YOU moderns a TEST; Read Hitler`s Mein Kampf - See if YOU are as smart as Germans in the 1920`s. I doubt it very much. Commie-Obama is absolute proof of that, but let`s see if you are worth a shit at all. My grim prognosis; You are NOT - Welcome to the New Dark Age.  L.}





Modern Educayshun



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment