----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Cranford
To: pyrigenes@gmail.com ;
Christopher Woods
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019, 4:50:17 AM PST
Subject: My little Communist Bitch;
She pleaded; "Oh please save me from my dull - go
nowhere life!" I DID ! But, try as I did, I couldn`t save her from
her own brainwashing under Communism.
She just wouldn`t learn that America was very different, no discipline,
no wisdom. So back to Russia she
went. Along with her sister and soooo
many, many females who are actually destroyed over there.
Living single is not "Fun" for females. A
stunted destiny. She`s 45 now and her sister is in her 50`s.
It`s already happening in America and Europe too. Simple;
Destroy the White male`s income so he can`t support his spoiled brat wife. They
get divorced, goodbye marriage. Add "Student loan" debt and it
happens much faster. - If it ever get`s started.
Younger generation horribly STUNTED by the Jew- System,
predatory methods.
Berni and AOC. are offering the same Despotism,
Bankruptcy, and misery.
Agenda 21 = Death <https://www.infowars.com/agenda-21-death/>
Agenda 21 = Death
U.N.'s urban planning program turns the population into
mere serfs who are easily controlled by the government
Inline image
Actual photo; Natalia from Novosibirsk Siberia; She
should have read Solzhenitsyn and learned something of her own History. [But I
found her "G-spot,hot spot" sexually real fast! Russian girls are the
same as American!]
No comments:
Post a Comment