Friday, 12 April 2019

Americans keep getting poorer;



----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Cranford
To: Christopher Woods ; pyrigenes@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019, 11:37:20 AM EDT
Subject: Americans keep getting poorer;

It`s been going on since the 1970`s.  Example; I started my Trucking Business in 1982. But I quickly learned that Trucking Wages were stagnant - right up to 2010 !!!! So how did I "Win"? By cheating very aggressively against the system. Still, on the other side are the Property TAXES. "Bye Bye Miss American Pie!" The Decline really got going with Pres. Johnson`s 1968 "Great Society" Socialism. Jew Corp. CEO`s started aggressively outsourcing America`s Middle Class jobs by the millions - wherever they could.  Trucking was a last holdout because they couldn`t outsource that industry. Meanwhile Jews also gutted corportions like Sears, K-Mart, Montgomery Wards, Western Auto, etc.  Interest Rate chart below tells the story;


THIS will tell us a lot about Jewish Conspiracy Power and Pres. Trump;


 

Πλαίσιο κειμένου:

Will Trump Pardon Julian Assange?

President to side with his base or the deep state?



Trucking photo; In trucking, I was able to buck the Decline for 10 Years

No comments:

Post a Comment