Compose
Labels
More

Hangouts
More
3 of 34


![]() ![]() ![]() Re; Proud to Be White;
Yes indeed! Beautiful homes, autos, machines, lifestyle, etc.
My God! Consider the wonderful things created by White people through the ages;
We even built a new one again! 1897! 1896;
1938;
Made so much possible;
1860; 1958;
1927;
1965;
1907;
6 Attachments
My wife was an excellent seamstress and when I got through restoring - rebuilding the cabinet and got that 1907 White Rotary sewing machine going again, she actually liked using it for straight stitches! She had a fancy modern Bernina too.
Imagine, a 1907 machine that still performed like new! That was American white race manufacturing quality!
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Christopher Woods <ihatethemall1488@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2020, 01:16:13 PM PDT
Subject: Re: Re; Proud to Be White;
I have one of those sewing machines. It's a different base but I have one. It pops up.
Damn proud to be White!!!
9 Attachments
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment