Honeyville is the Bulk Foods
supplier that can ship you 50 lb. bags of bulk grains - just exactly what
you`ll need to survive a Famine. But you don`t care about going hungry and
DYING, right?
PANIC at Honeyville; They have NO
inventory now. The truck comes in on Wednesday. Whatever is on the truck -
that`s what`s available. And if the truck quits running? There will be
nothing!!!!!
AS winter approaches, WILL Barrel
Stove kits be available? You`ll be lucky if they are. Freezing in winter will
not be pleasant. Well, it`s your life!
This Should Be A Major Wake Up Call For Every Single Person
Living On The Planet
|
75,000 BTU will keep you warm. Just close off extra rooms in your house if
needed. The great BLESSING; It runs when the power is off.
It`s interesting how nothing is available when panic really hits. Do you know
how to reload ammunition? You`ll need the supplies anyway to start.
Did you buy a gun? It`s very, very
late.
Humorous example; The Lawn Mower repair guy locally retired and closed up shop.
Now there is no one in business. Well there is ME - when I advertise. And because
of this I have repaired 4 lawn mowers for people in 3 weeks. Sharpened a saw
blade too.
Just for fun in 1985, I had some extra scrap steel so I built my own barrel
stove kit for the garage. Little did I know it would be used for 20 YEARS later
when I really needed it. Now I`m on Propane, but you never know when I`ll have
to switch back.
Repaired Chevy V8 Engine stored in a box; I didn`t need it for 3 years, then I
needed it!

No comments:
Post a Comment