Meet
Chat

Hangouts
More
5 of 5



![]() ![]() My Testosterone;
I realize now that when my Testosterone started to come alive at age 11 , so did my psychological individualism. I had no help from my parents or anyone and yet I turned out a good example of maleness. I had to overcome a lot of blank spots, confusion, and sadness because I really had no help. The opposite sex was a problem because I just didn`t understand them! Had I been wise to it all, it sure would have helped. Those Satanic Jews are working feverishly to WRECK - DESTROY White males with dumbing down and destruction of Jobs and everything. Here they go deeper to wreck the white male. The Jews have us figured out! Now how to Destroy us? Jewess - Judith Katz is running the show from behind the curtain; Excellent read. 3 Attachments
| |||||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment