Meet
Chat

Hangouts
More
1 of 2



![]() ![]() Simple Taboo Solution to it all;
The Philosopher has a rare Vision - a Solution; Subject: Simple Taboo Solution to it all; Simply go BACK to Radical White Race Apartheid in All Occidental Nations - Where White people live. Dismantle the Jew Deep State, the Jew Fed, Jew Taxes, the Communist school systems, go back to common law, Make Satanic Jewism Illegal, totally in absolutely every arena, take all nigger rights away - tell them to leave or starve. Tell Jews, Asians, niggers, mud-races they have no future in America, Europe etc. so GO - LEAVE or just starve to death and die. Great thinkers of History would agree; Charles Darwin; The white race is top of the evolutionary chain. It`s only natural to get back on track with the genetic future of Whites. Pres. Andrew Jackson; I fought the Jew Bankers all during my term and now you all are STILL fighting 180 years later. Enough is more than enough. Benjamin Franklin; I warned you in 1787 of the Danger and it is upon you now. Just cancel all the Jew corruptions and start over. Do you have the wisdom for that? Freidrich Nietzsche; Back in my time we weren`t threatened by Jews like you are today. Today, the threat is great. To save the White Race, I agree. Baron Von Charles Montesquieu; i applaud your use of my legal ideas for 250 years. I am pleased. But I can see the Evil danger has become great. Ayn Rand; I fought Jew Socialism - Communism my entire life as witnessed in my books. Don`t let it be for nothing because you don`t read. General Titus; If I had known that the battle I fought was an eternal one, could I have done better? Maybe, I don`t know. Charlotte Corday; My sacrificial death turned out to be the turning point of the French Revolution. To be born in another time would not have required my early death. Hypatia; My legacy; No good deed goes unpunished! Like Charlotte Corday much later, I too suffered a violent death because of bad timing in History, and the Satanic influences. Adolph Hitler; I got rid of the Jews politically. It wasn`t enough by a long shot. But watching you moderns in your struggles is entertaining.
1 deleted message in this conversation. View message or delete forever. | |||||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment