0 Ads Blocked
Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Meet
Hangouts

Hangouts
![]() ![]() Fw: Strange but True Story;Εισερχόμενα
- Subject: Strange but True Story; Before 2015 an EVIL nigger lived next door to me. We are on acreages here so he didn`t bother me except his property was in total disrepair. Even that was OK - but a fire threat. He was EVIL and a drunk. In 2014 I started building the reproduction of the 1792 French Revolution guillotine. An interesting project that required a strong back and metal and woodworking tools. When it was trial assembled it immediately became haunted with a Ghost! I could feel it`s presence every time I got near it. It didn`t talk to me but I was cautious not to go out there at night - I might actually see the ghost. Construction lasted thru summer of 2014. And in May of 2015 I got a message from the ghost that said; "Len beware! An evil spirit will pass near you!" In about 6 hours Evil Ed Burnett next door was DEAD. So I`m guessing the Ghost warned me of an evil angel of death which would pass near me to get to Ed. No more messages from the ghost. I wish it had been chatty with me - would be fun to find out about the life after death. But it wasn`t. A true story! Unrelated; Jack LaLanne lived from 1914 to 2009 = 96 years old. He probably added 12 years to his life because of health fanatics and exercises. But he finally did die even though he stayed in great shape. We don`t live forever. Since I don`t know how long I will live, I actually bought my casket way ahead of time to make sure I get buried properly. [It`s right here!] There will be no funeral. Just put me in the ditch and cover me up! Mortuary will have instructions. A typical unattended, lonely, non-funeral for a Philosopher. Typical for a philosopher. Photos 3 - 4; Ghost getting it`s picture taken. 4 συνημμένα
| |||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment