Faster Browsing Available
Get Faster Browsing With NO ADS!
Go Faster Now
Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Σύνταξη
Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
Περισσότερα
![]() ![]() Santa came early! Maybe a bad omen!Εισερχόμενα
Αγγλικά Ελληνικά Μετάφραση μηνύματος Santa blessed me this year with just what I wanted. I wanted one of these to get down to the mail box - not to play with. I got it so fast I`m concerned Santa will pull a fast one on me! Santa has an excess of BAD GIRLS to get rid of. He likes to give them to naive Good Boys like me as a joke, I guess! That is why I`m afraid of what he will do. So I have written to him to show him the girls I DON`T want; All thes look good; Worth a try. Dakota Rose might be mean. Bad Girl Kate Dawson is a pervert - might be fun though. Kerie Hart is ex-porn bad girl. She doesn`t look like that now. Missy is a sadist psycho.They are all BAD, and risky. 9 συνημμένα
| |||||||||||||
Εμφάνιση blonde secretary 00001.jpg.

No comments:
Post a Comment