Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Σύνταξη
Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
Περισσότερα
![]() ![]() Fw: Re; That overheated engine;Εισερχόμενα
Αγγλικά Ελληνικά Μετάφραση μηνύματος ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Cranford <cranford19@frontier.com> To: Christopher Woods <ihatethemall1488@gmail.com> Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 10:09:41 AM PST Subject: Fw: Re; That overheated engine; Made up - welded cross over exhaust pipe is on there now [not shown]. 3rd photo shows that pipe. 1981 305 V8 truck engine; Having fun with engines last summer! I took it apart and found 4 burnt pistons, ruined piston rings, and valves and heads that looked "iffy". So I replaced all the pistons, rings, and put a set of newer Pontiac Firebird trans am [vortec] heads on that I knew were good. Slight modification required. Everything else was in good shape. Here it is, ready to go again. Likely, in better shape than ever. Humorous; The Chevy Caprice Sedan 305 engine I put in my truck got the Pontiac pistons and rods to replace broken piston skirts. It now runs real peppy. The replacement parts had the same dimensions so it`s a mystery as to why. Probably just the carburetor. 3rd photo; 3 συνημμένα • Σαρώθηκε από το Gmail
| |||||||||||
Remove Ads
Εμφάνιση 1981 305 V8 0002.jpg.

No comments:
Post a Comment