Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
![]() ![]() Fw: She`s Not a White Girl!Εισερχόμενα
Αγγλικά Ελληνικά Μετάφραση μηνύματος Απενεργοποίηση για: Αγγλικά ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Cranford <cranford19@frontier.com> To: virginiaf.raines <virginiaf.raines@gmail.com> Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023 at 06:08:00 AM PST Subject: Re: She`s Not a White Girl! Ho Ho! She`s got a Jew back there in her genetics and it really shows in her eyes! This is the age of Liars indeed. Sandy Hook kids are not dead, and neither is Jeffrey Epstein. The 2020 Election was crooked as hell, and the vaccines are poisons. Bit Coin is a scam and FTX was a Jew laundering - theft scheme along with Ukraine. On Sunday, February 19, 2023 at 10:40:07 PM PST, virginiaf.raines <virginiaf.raines@gmail.com> wrote: Saraswati was born Rachel Elizabeth Seidel, according to her mother, Carole Perone. Her parents are both of European descent. “I call her Rachel,” Perone told the Intercept. “I don’t know why she’s doing this.” “I’m as white as the driven snow, and so is she,” added Perone, who shared photographs of her daughter with the media outlet but asked that they not be published. The Intercept said Saraswati’s complexion in the pictures was far whiter than the bronzed look she’s had in recent years. Perone also shared her Ancestry.com profile and a photo of Rachel's late biological father. The Intercept said another relative confirmed that Saraswati is white. “I’m German and British, and her father was Calabrese Italian,” Perone said. “She’s chosen to live a lie, and I find that very, very sad.” ============================== On Sun, Feb 19, 2023 at 9:31 PM Cranford <cranford19@frontier.com> wrote:
Ένα συνημμένο • Σαρώθηκε από το Gmail
| |||||||||||

No comments:
Post a Comment