Thursday, 7 May 2015

Sharia Law in America - Current Status


 

----- Original Message -----

From: Len Cranford


Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 10:48 AM

Subject: Re: Sharia Law in America - Current Status

 

Whites need to finally dump the Christianity! Go back to pure Radical White Racism. Install a new Religion and Philosophy to combat the terrible threat to Whites. If none of You can conjure up genuine Success in this, let me show you atleast the Philosophy-Economic ingredients necessary.

 

Or,,, you all can give up and watch hordes of inferiors destroy your lives.  Either that, or, why don`t one of you smart asses come up with something better than I have to offer?  No one listens to me anyway! I have solutions but, Why should I give a damn?  L.

----- Original Message -----



Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 10:19 AM

Subject: Sharia Law in America - Current Status

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html

 

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/america-sharia-law.html

[There is the JEWESS helping them; Anything to destroy Whites.]

Sharia law in AmericaShariah law

No comments:

Post a Comment