Subject: Good Riddance "Boner";
{Even a male erection is more
genuine! YOU were misnamed;}
Good
riddance you crybaby lying cuckservative. May the door leave an imprint
on your ass on your way out.
To
the rest of the Republicans: Don't do that again, or else you will be abandoned.
Here is our list of demands, as Conservatives:
The
Constitution means what it says; particularly
the Second Amendment. I need no damn permit to exercise a
fundamental right and you had better stand up for that and make it so
throughout the United States. I'm tired of you telling
me I need a "permit" to have a fighting chance against some jacked-up
thug. God claimed to make all men and women equal but Samuel Colt made it
so and we expect you to uphold and enforce our
right to defend our own lives.
No
more deficit spending. Period. We're tired of having our value stolen
every single day by your hand, adding up to over a trillion dollars a year. Hand-in-hand this means The Federal Reserve's Mandate
shall be enforced by Congress -- zero inflation. The shenanigans in
both regards end now or your party ends now. Choose.
No
more medical monopolies. We have a body of good and just law -- the Sherman, Clayton and
Robinson-Patman Acts that bear on this, along with consumer protection laws in
the 50 states. We also have basic liberty interests -- that
which I own I have a right to do with as I wish. We need no more
than that to put a stop to the outright frauds and scams in this so-called
"industry" and if that happens the federal budget
deficit disappears overnight. So does any "need"
for Obamacare. Do it now or your party ends now. Choose.
We'll
start there but there will be more, specifically on your "open
border" crap, your so-called "free trade" crap and more --
once the entirety of the above list is complete.
{In
History, there have been "solutions" for Political Crimes against a
Nation; L.}

No comments:
Post a Comment