Thursday, 10 September 2015

I hope all You Liberals are Buying Apple Stock;-GOOGLE HAS PUT COMPLETE BLOCKAGE IN ΤΗΕ HELLENIC SITE. AMPHIKTYON . SO I WILL WRITE IN THE PAST TEXTS

THE ZIONIST AND DOMESTIC ESTABLISHMENT THROUGH GOOGLE IMPOSED ME A PUNISHMENT BLOCKING MY GREEK SPOKEN SITE APHIKTYON.

AMPHIKTYON


 

----- Original Message -----

From: Len Cranford

To: Richard Finley

Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 7:04 AM

Subject: I hope all You Liberals are Buying Apple Stock;

 

{Because!...Ha HA! I`ll be buying something entirely different this winter! In the Depression of the 1930`s, Investors bought all the way down and simply went broke. Apple - AAPL has given the classic "Death Cross" signal where the 50 day moving average crossed the 200 day moving average [up there at 124 on this chart]. L. }


 

Nothing like "trained" Pavlovian roaring faith and confidence; Wall St. "Religion"; Buy the Dips, no matter what!


 

LOOK! It`s even cheaper now!

 

APPLE (NASDAQ:AAPL) Stock Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment