----- Original Message -----
From: Len Cranford
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 4:38 PM
Subject: Re; AP INVESTIGATION: Nuclear black market seeks IS
extremists - Yahoo News
Yes indeed. Money buys anything;
I`m surprised it hasn`t happened
already; Terrorists get old dirty large nuclear device from North
Korea or Pakistan. Then they ship it to Long Beach Harbor in a Mitsui OSK.
Lines container marked "Hundai Parts" [put pallets of parts at the
back to pass inspections]. Then Los Angeles based Korean or
Pakistani Radicals truck it to Atlantic blvd., park it, set the timer for
one hour, and drive their car like hell out of Los Angeles up
over the grape vine on I-5. Ka-BOOM! 20 MILLIONS DIE in the Los Angeles Basin
and Inland cities due to massive blast, shock
wave, and deadly radiation drift... Surprised it hasn`t happened
already;






Highly memorable view from West
Covina on I-10 looking west ...shortly before you die;

----- Original Message -----
From: Christopher Woods
Subject: AP INVESTIGATION: Nuclear black market seeks IS extremists
- Yahoo News
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers-010834408.html
No comments:
Post a Comment