Saturday, 10 October 2015

I finally realized it - You`re all retarded!


 

----- Original Message -----

From: Len Cranford


Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 12:55 PM

Subject: I finally realized it - You`re all retarded!

 

That`s why they kept lowering the school standards and curriculum; Everything is "herp-derp" gross stupidity today! How did this happen?

Image result for mentally retarded joke imagesImage result for derp imagesImage result for derp images

 

Hitler was right except now it`s even worse;

 

 

Image result for mentally retarded joke images

 

"Kenny" is Inbred? Looks like the Chinks sadistically applied Chinese Foot Binding to his face!

Image result for mentally retarded joke imagesImage result for mentally retarded joke imagesImage result for mentally retarded joke imagesImage result for mentally retarded joke imagesImage result for mentally retarded joke imagesImage result for mentally retarded joke images

 

Jeeze! THIS is a "celebrity"??? Yeah, I`ll bet Cleopatra would have liked that hair too; But the rest is even "Retro" for ancient Cleopatra!

Image result for mentally retarded joke imagesImage result for obama care humor images

 

Socialism; Proof of Idiocy, Envy, Resentment, Failure, lack of perspective on History and lack of Vision;

HE has NO Legal Social Security Number, so he has NEVER honestly "WORKED"! [Why would anyone have respect for that? The only times I`ve heard him tell the TRUTH are when he screws up!]

No comments:

Post a Comment