Gmail
COMPOSE
More labels
More
1 of 1


Father-Daughter Purity Balls;
Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.
Click to teach Gmail this conversation is not important.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
A sign of dysfunction indeed! My God! Doesn`t anyone remember the 1950`s or 1940`s when the High School Boy-Girl Culture was somewhat at least sorta HEALTHY? I was in those 1960`s ...it was getting quite bad already for many of us. These girls look quite "UN-DATABLE" anyway! And their fathers look DAMN SCARY!!! Who would knock on her door or call her up? I can remember being genuinely AFRAID of the Unknown Parental Reaction. As a teen, I was a Testosterone soaked Werewolf indeed! And I assumed the girls parents knew about that. I had to shave my face everyday in the 7th grade! Today, the lack of education, wisdom, knowledge is absolute. No wonder a Teen-Guy would just stay home and play video games - He likely has no money for dates anyway - add; he`s overweight. Why risk the failure and rejection? That was bad enough long ago. The [grim] "Dating Game" likely hasn`t changed; The Good-Looking boys and girls easily find each other. The ugly kids simply go without. - Nature at work. I find this "Father-Daughter" a sort of SICKNESS to cover up the poor girl`s lack of dates. No one ever thinks to "help" the boys. THIS could be a pathetic reaction to the declining, BAD GENETICS TODAY; Ugly girls just don`t go on dates. Everyone has forgotten that the noble, responsible "MAN" who marries takes on massive responsibility and financial expenses for decades. - The female must be WORTHY; A suitable MATE. Now, let me guess; The masculine "MALE" is a THREAT and simply doesn`t count at all today! L. https://www.google.com/url?sa=
|
People (3)
Show details
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Delete
No comments:
Post a Comment