Gmail
COMPOSE
More labels
More
6 of 7


God, Satan, and Your Soul;
Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.
Click to teach Gmail this conversation is not important.
I`m a Philosopher. I look at the various Religions objectively - cold unfeeling logic. Frankly, I don`t see a Religion that`s worth a damn. But some light has been shed on the spirit world in my life. A humorous vision comes into view; I used to think God`s judgement of our souls would be a complex, hair splitting, and time consuming labor. It seemed unbelievable that a God or even a lesser spirit would BOTHER with so many worthless, shuffling, matoid dolts! Especially, Not with the corrupt happenings in this "New Age of Aquarius". Today, the truth is available to everyone if they will just look for it. It used to be in just a handful of unpopular dusty books. Today, it`s simply buried among the mountains of trash on the internet - if you know where to look. So what about "God" and Satan? It`s become quite obvious that way more than half the souls are committed to LIES, like our politicians. This, through defective lying Religions and Philosophy. I`ve known individuals who are blatantly evil. A simple sign of this is rejecting TRUTH. Yes, I know Christians who swear that the Bible is TRUTH. Sadly, it`s far from it. Even from just an Historical view. And the other major Religions are simply predatory TOOLS used by the practitioners to pillage and destroy outsiders. Wealth, or position, Clothes or a dull knife, or going to Church, or dunking you in water has nothing to do with it. At this point, your spirit souls can be sorted out simply by your commitment to TRUTH or LIES. Maybe this little Prison Planet is the testing ground for your individual soul. Most of you are failing despite the possibility to pull yourself out of the lazy ignorance. Ask yourself if a "God" would want such undeserving souls. And as for SATAN, why would a king pin powerful spirit WANT a "Hillary" or "Obama" soul in Hell? Why keep those evil one`s at all? Just to have some peace and happiness away from the madhouse, even in a spirit world,,,Even if you were Satan, wouldn`t you simply destroy them? I was warned in May 2015; "An evil spirit will visit." Within 24 hours, "Ed" next door died. He was evil, so an evil angel of death came for him. Evidently, this evil spirit had to pass close to me - the reason for the warning. It`s interesting. Certainly more exciting ghostly - spirit action here than you will see in Church! L. Commie Obama in front of a mob sniffed his wrist and said; "No smell of sulfur!" Ha!...Not Yet! Jeeze! What a rotten job! Ha Ha! I wonder what it pays? As for the girl with the hourglass, I`ve seen females like that!
|
People (3)
Show details
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment