He`s a Jew with Jew Genetics. Behind
the eight ball to begin with.
Many of us don`t do well. Yet I was
successfully married for 25 years. Being on both sides of this fence in life
gives me a deeper perspective. But substituting Christianity for this? A
poor solution indeed! Some Jews seem to see that Christianity is a solution to
the "Jewish Problem" - It isn`t. A careful study of the great
Frederich Nietszche can straighten out this messy melee.
His Dream Girl...I did better than
this!
|

The GAME of Romance, Sex, Love is
one of the most brutal, risky, harsh "games" in existence!
It`s especially hard on those
inferior in appearance. But. I`ve seen that for those that are handsome and
beautiful, a different set of problems are present. Genetics plays a big part.
- The unspoken reality. Funny how people DON`T talk about the most important
things in life. Well, it`s your life!


No comments:
Post a Comment