Tuesday, 4 June 2019

So what happens to you Sleepers?


Yeah, I know you won`t read this. Back to basic Facts of survival; About 3 days without water - you`re dead. I once went on a 40 day fast. I lost about 35 pounds! BUT!!!!  Near the end of it I realized my brain was starving also. I`d say 60 days without food would kill all but the strongest. Cold weather? You breathe that cold air day after day, you`ll get pneumonia and die. Diseases? Weaker, you are more susceptible.  

Historically, Famines lasted 2 + YEARS !!! How did they survive? They generally didn`t. You can prepare for that - most all don`t. What about the COLD FRIGID WEATHER? If you run out of fuel of some kind it will be miserable day after day.  The Serbian Civil War gives harsh lessons here.

Most of you are shockingly ignorant about guns and ammunition. Even those that brag about it. Being ignorant here will get you killed quickly. It did in Serbia.

All it takes is a discontinuity of Civilization. A "Black Swan" event, a quick Darwinian Change. Filling the Nation up with a mud-race Horde will NOT help either!



 

Πλαίσιο κειμένου:

Is it Time to Give Up on Humanity?

The caption should read:



No comments:

Post a Comment