Subject: I was a Celebrity on the Freeway;
...And at the Drive In! And didn`t know why!
I didn`t know why at the time but here`s why; Rare old TV sequels and movies, that`s why;
My Hot Rod looked a lot like the one`s in the movies THAT`S WHY!
Have some fun watching the old "Highway
Patrol"; Highway Patrol 71 in Hot Rod <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbih-1ru9YM>
Highway Patrol 71 in Hot Rod
Highway Patrol http://foxeema.blogspot.ca/
Dragnet - The Big Rod <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oe2P49dRoU>
Dragnet - The Big Rod
Public Domain of the popular TV series Dragnet
Girls in the 1950`s
were cuties; See Diane Jergens in the second video; Inline image Another
Hot Rod movie; See sexy Playboy Fold Out; Marrianne Gaba in "The
Choppers"; The Choppers (1961) <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1QeBVJSoCQ>
The Choppers (1961)
The Isotope Guerrilla Cult Theatre Proudly Presents: THE
CHOPPERS If you cool cats like classic hotrod cars, bad...
Inline imageInline image
Inline image
It was a beautiful neighborhood too; I didn`t know it but it looked like the movie
hotrods at the time - just pure accident!
Side note; I nearly lost my life twice living that
"Hot Rod Lincoln" Legend. L.
No comments:
Post a Comment