
Hangouts
More
4 of 5


![]() ![]() Male Testosterone; The Trap.
First, Female sex drive? The female just wants pregnancy and babies to PROVE that she is successful. A woman with no husband, no children, is depressed - she is left behind in the natural order of things. And she doesn`t have much TIME! Ages 16 to 38? Her attractiveness may not last that long - say age 29.
Now, you take an over-sexed reasonably attractive male and he is just a sucker, a target for females to USE and get pregnant! I know one guy like this, his life is a WRECK. Welfare - child support have taken away his drivers license. He`s also an alcoholic and drug abuser so he has all sorts of strikes against him. He`s caught in this TRAP!
An undisciplined Penis got him into lot`s of trouble.
Now I was never considered attractive so it turns out it was a blessing. One girl [high school] was willing to marry me - no love! Just use me to make babies. I said politely, no.
But that male testosterone is a powerful force - ages 16 to ??? Mine woke up at age Eleven!
And that summer a trip to Las Vegas gave me more views of sexy girls. The Playboy Bunny shown overwhelmed me. I was close to her and frozen in place. She KNEW she was turning on a young boy and it made her uncomfortable. All I could do was stand there and stare.
3 Attachments
| |||||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment