
Hangouts
More
1 of 4


![]() ![]() Paul Krugman sounds off!
Hollywood continues peddling fantasies of killing Trump supporters and conservatives.
PAUL KRUGMAN: IF TRUMP ISN’T JAILED, ‘THOUSANDS OF JOURNALISTS’ WILL ‘END UP IN PRISON CAMPS’
Now IF Pres. Trump were really HITLER with an army of "Brown Shirts" and "SS" officers I could agree with Krugman. We DO have the FEMA Camps to hold them. But we still have freedom of speech - sorta, but Paul Krugman does see the vulnerability of the Left.
In a full blown chaotic, very violent Revolution, Lefties might just get a quick bullet in the head. [I`ll need more ammunition for my 9mm! I better get busy reloading again.]
Humorously, MY old 1792 guillotine is just too slow - inconvenient. A quick bullet in the head is the best.
The outrageously corrupt Elizabeth Warren worth $12 MILLION$ !!! Bernie Sanders - multi-Millions in Real Estate; Seeds of a very violent Revolution indeed! Hang on to your guns!
| |||||||||||||||||||||||

No comments:
Post a Comment