She's back on dope I know that course she was on dope when
she left Iowa, I also know she's moving from one flop house to another. I last
talked to him over the holidays. Not sure if he got out of the PNW yet or
not.
On Tue, Jan 14, 2020, 8:53 AM Cranford <cranford19@frontier.com> wrote:
As
the World turns;
Interesting
situation; Two Dope Addicts leaning on each other. His life; Has been a
Helter-Skelter mess due to Meth. Her`s, a mess due to meth and physical
problems. So....
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Cranford <cranford19@frontier.com>
To: Christopher Woods <ihatethemall1488@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020, 01:25:56 PM PST
Subject: Sandy! Oh Sandy!
Prediction; IF "C" can get her back he will likely not
even return to Iowa! She`s got plenty of money on Social Security, SO!
It`s just too tempting for him. They can get high and let the good times roll!
Beats the hell out of driving that damn truck ALONE in niggerland! He get`s
"mommy" back, financial support, drugs, everything! It will be like
old times!
Let`s see how it turns out!
Let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment