Thursday, 9 January 2020

White City Abolishes Bus Fare


Here it is! Why Socialized Medicine worked in Germany also. You see, Socialism was Different under Nazism because WHITE People are different too. Same with Sweden and it`s Socialism or Switzerland, before the flood of nigger savage Horde came in.  Here it is in a microcosm with public transportation - WHITE RACE AGAIN - Always SUCCESSFUL!

"You can`t have nice things with Niggers, Jews, and Brown People!" California before 1968 was proof of that too. I was an eye witness. I LIVED IT! I got to SEE how beautiful it was, and SEE the sad, ugly decline.


 


 

White City Abolishes Bus Fare

Adrian Sol Daily Stormer January 8, 2020 What an incredibly convenient and logical thing to d...

We lived in a paradise on earth back then; [photos]
With ONLY WHITE PEOPLE you had farming, factories, Industry, beautiful homes, orange groves, strawberry and boysenberry fields, low taxes, country clubs, swimming pools, beautiful beaches, beautiful architecture, perfect roads, good schools, no crime, no graffiti, no Jew-bureaucracy, and ...happiness!

Now Jews and Niggers and mud-races have turned California into HELL on earth. Just 60 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment