Compose
Labels

Hangouts
More
1 of 2


![]() ![]() Pity the Poor Niggers?
Niggers clean nothing up. - Every American city they live in!
NO! I got to see an example right next door. Him a nigger, her an Asian; Neither one would fix anything. Now that they are both dead, their yard - property is an outrageous JUNK YARD of scrap and trash. Tons of it! Everything and I mean EVERYTHING has to be fixed over there. This is why the property sits for years ongoing - no buyers. Just way too much work involved cleaning up. Very Hazardous; Refrigerators left with rotten food inside likely turned to DEADLY Botulism.- Still over there! And because of the Weeds growing tall it`s an incredible fire hazard too. An old mobile home falling down - a hazard in it`self!
Lucky for me they are both dead. And I don`t care how it looks. My place looks great and really clean.
| |||||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment