Meet
Chat

Hangouts
More
1 of 7



![]() ![]() Jews, Niggers, Destruction Continuum;
While we teeter on the edge of more insanity, crime, and violence. RACISM - GENETICS really IS correct! If you want to restore an American Paradise just GET RID OF Jews, Niggers, Asians, and Mud-Races. Jews carry particularly BAD POISONS to wreck Civilization. Get rid of all of them and watch our problems vanish. Nietzsche had discarded Christianity and it`s defects. He was focused on the Superior White Male and his morality. 140 Years ago he was ahead of you today! His commentary - if alive today would be fun indeed. Include our founding fathers. Pres. Lincoln; "Damn! I was absolutely right about the blacks! I should have deported them all back to Africa!" Adolf Hitler; "I`m so weary trying to wake people up. Almost 100 Years of this. And you still don`t read Mein Kampf. But you can see now I was right! Even your Gen. George Patton would agree with me. Germany today? Sad, unbelievable. I can`t stand to look at it." Charles Darwin; Genetics is a powerful ingredient of Natural Selection. It certainly is more noticible today. And we have a modern example of the sudden Darwinian Event with coronavirus. Joan of Arc; Was I tricked by God? All I accomplished was French Nationalism. Seems like my life was a waste. Aristotle; Amazing with all your modern technologies - it`s amazing you didn`t learn from those long centuries of misery and darkness. - Learn to create a Paradise for yourselves. Charlotte Corday; I stabbed Marat, went to the Guillotine. I was the anti-Heroine for a short time. My life was short. Was that good? I don`t know. Emperor Constantine; I never imagined Humanity would be tricked for so long by just my Religious Compromise! It`s amazing. 9 Attachments
| |||||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment