| Fri, Jun 5, 9:10 PM (2 days ago)
| | | to sofokar155@gmail.com, Christopher, Craig, Dionysios, me, randyosburn2@gmail.com, howlatwolfstreet@gmail.com, andrewanglin84@gmail.com, jetpossum@gmail.com, alex@intellihub.com, advancedtrans308@gmail.com, editor@americanthinker.com, Rebel, Patrick, skip@talkshowsusa.com, ctomlinson@breitbart.com, themostimportantnews@mail.com, Rush, Marc, Clark, greattomatobubble2@gmail.com, nandrtal@hotmail.com, Henry, hugheslumberelko@gmail.com, Far, lorinsprincess@gmail.com, nvtrails2ride@yahoo.com, Susan, Arlene, Jennifer, Millennial, Clivemaund, kelleynewby@yahoo.com, o2bntahoe2002@yahoo.com |
|
The coming famine will kill multi- millions. I`m ready for that. The collapse of the Deep State Government will kill more millions. I`m ready for that. Nuclear War with China? I`m ready for that! Leftie Communism? Many, MANY millions of gun owners are ready for that! The total collapse of America? Where only that infamous deplorable silent majority is left? That`s what I am.
The REAL America lives in the minds and spirits of people like me. So when the Satanic Jews, niggers, mud-races, Chinks, aliens are all killed and gone, We can recreate America`s greatness. - recover that Halcyon Paradise from 70 years ago. | Sat, Jun 6, 2:58 AM (1 day ago)
| | | to Hera, sarah@guntalk.com, sofokar155@gmail.com, Christopher, Craig, Dionysios, me, randyosburn2@gmail.com, howlatwolfstreet@gmail.com, andrewanglin84@gmail.com, jetpossum@gmail.com, alex@intellihub.com, advancedtrans308@gmail.com, editor@americanthinker.com, Rebel, Patrick, skip@talkshowsusa.com, ctomlinson@breitbart.com, themostimportantnews@mail.com, Rush, Marc, Clark, greattomatobubble2@gmail.com, Henry, hugheslumberelko@gmail.com, Far, lorinsprincess@gmail.com, nvtrails2ride@yahoo.com, Susan, Arlene, Jennifer, Millennial, Clivemaund, kelleynewby@yahoo.com, o2bntahoe2002@yahoo.com |
|
"Remember the Alamo!" When a handful of Whites held off the entire Mexican Army? - For quite a long time!
Your source hasn`t read Solzhenitsyn page 13, footnote # 5. The American Military forces will be AGAINST White America? Not possible. The U.N. Forces have a chance in Hell against us? My own county NOW is ALREADY a gun 2nd Amendment sanctuary. We can put together a local army NOW armed to the teeth WITH Police and experienced Veterans.
Your source doesn`t understand the situation. Politicians who have wanted gun control; Beto O`Roarke, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, etc. - their political careers have gone the way of the "THIRD RAIL" VERY , VERY QUICKLY; Like this;
|  | man died on train by current in indiaman died on train by current in india |
|
|
Admiral Yamamoto was intelligent;
Hi Cranford,
Earlier today I sent these two PDFs out to all my American friends:
I asked them to read in this order.
Peace,
Arlene On 5 Jun 2020, at 19:09, Cranford wrote: The coming famine will kill multi- millions. I`m ready for that. The collapse of the Deep State Government will kill more millions. I`m ready for that. Nuclear War with China? I`m ready for that! Leftie Communism? Many, MANY millions of gun owners are ready for that! The total collapse of America? Where only that infamous deplorable silent majority is left? That`s what I am.
The REAL America lives in the minds and spirits of people like me. So when the Satanic Jews, niggers, mud-races, Chinks, aliens are all killed and gone, We can recreate America`s greatness. - recover that Halcyon Paradise from 70 years ago. <z-swastika 0003.jpg><z-america great again 0001.jpg><z-trump kim nuclear 0001.png><z-see you later 0003.jpg><glenn beck-swastika 00002.jpg><z-feminist 00002.jpg><z-death toilet paper 0001.jpg><z-gangster vaccinate 0001.jpg><z-gangster angel of death 0001.jpg>
| | |
No comments:
Post a Comment