Compose
Meet
Hangouts

Hangouts
More
9 of 9



![]() ![]() In America, We can do Anything;Inbox
The basic key to it is a superior idealism - vision. Found in a minority of the White Race. Nietzsche was frustrated that it was so rare in Philosophy and seemed to come from nowhere. But while the Jew-Media wants to exclaim that we are beat. The strength is in the subterranean level. Let me show you small examples; Photo !; A 1928 Thompson machine gun went to Russia in World War 2 in one of our Grant tanks. They didn`t use it. It was stored away in a cave for 45+ Years. Then Russia was having a garage sale and sold it back to us - but to enter America it had to be torch cut - made inoperative. I gambled the $800. and bought it figuring I had the skills and tools to retore it. It needed major reconstruction of the reciever and other parts made up. I kept working on it with patience and achieved success. Photo 3; Building my second house I ran into inferior lumber to start with. So I sorted it into 3 piles; straight, mediocre, and bent junk. The straight I saved for the sills and roof trusses. The bent mediocre for the wall framing. The junk I cut into small pieces for truss braces. It worked out very well [photo]; Why is everything so straight? I used a high precision machinist level on this job. Many projects were accomplished over my lifetime. Here`s a latest one; Photo 4; A fully restored `76 GMC 4X4 pickup finally finished last summer. The entire body needed replacing except the cab and doors and they needed bodywork. Engine, transmission, replaced too. And many other parts replaced. 4 Attachments
| |||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment