Έγινε εισαγωγή της πρότασης
Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Σύνταξη
Meet
Hangouts

Hangouts
![]() ![]() The Great Unspoken Tragedy Today;Εισερχόμενα ΦΑΝΗ
Αγγλικά Ελληνικά Μετάφραση μηνύματος Απενεργοποίηση για: Αγγλικά If I wanted to learn something new, I started with a book on the subject. Economics; Technical Analysis; Edwards and McGee`s Technical Analysis of Stock Trends. V8 Engines? Old Hot Rodding the flathead V8 book - all I had but it worked. Welding? I took lessons but also read the book on modern methods. Music; I took lessons and learned to read music. House building; Studied book on framing, foundation and trusses techniques etc.. History; Antony Sutton`s Books were the best. Philosophy; Quickly found Nietzsche was the best. Body work on cars; Studied the book on techniques. Machinist; Studied older obsolete books but it didn`t take long to understand up to date cutting tools. Spent over $10,000 on tools! And practiced on them. Provided skilled jobs later in life. But youngsters today DON`T READ BOOKS so how will they learn anything valuable? What will happen to them? Their lives will be empty, unemployed and dull. Lack of discipline, vision, skills, ambition, etc. Never with the skills to build up any wealth. A modern tragedy. And Leftist Schools purposely failing them. 6 συνημμένα
| |||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment