Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Σύνταξη
![]() ![]() God doesn`t like You;Εισερχόμενα
My small experience with the guillotine ghost gave me some ideas about the afterlife. Rather humorous ideas. Maybe humanity is so disgusting that God can`t stand any of you. The Evil Angel of Death comes for you if you are evil. And maybe a good Angel of Death comes for you if you are good. Which had me laughing! What a crappy job it would to round up Evil Souls! And you would work overtime too! I don`t want that job. Thank You. Then it dawned on me the real reason none of us are allowed to see the afterlife; Maybe, just maybe it`s not so good. I`m hoping to meet up with certain souls when I get there. Have long talks with them. Tell them how much they are appreciated by ME - even if no one else appreciates them! I have a list of them, and want to solve even more mysteries from talking with them. A fun experience even if nothing else is fun about it. 2 συνημμένα
| |||||||||||||

No comments:
Post a Comment