Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Σύνταξη
![]() ![]() How will They succeed in Life?Εισερχόμενα
Even when I went to high school in the late 60`s "Bone Head" curriculuum - non-college prep was like suitable for retards. Today, I can imagine how BAD it is! My brother in law went through high school [70`s] and couldn`t READ!!! Maybe he could sign his name? So now we have a generation that never learned mental discipline, can`t read or do math, can`t read a tape measure, can`t start a lawn mower, can`t "dial" a dial phone, doesn`t know the simplest things about a car, tools, guns, "manners", responsibility, etc. Has NO ambition to learn anything - too hard, can`t read. Gives them a headache. Starting out with such handycaps you can expect a totally WASTED LIFE. You can`t trust those under 30 now. What a hard life it will be for them! In college prep they atleast exercised our brains for higher learning. All my life I was busy acquiring valuable SKILLS to make my life better. It took years, and many, many books. 6 συνημμένα
| |||||||||||||

No comments:
Post a Comment