Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Meet
Hangouts

Hangouts
![]() ![]() Fw: They are Teaching Nothing;Εισερχόμενα
Αγγλικά Ελληνικά Μετάφραση μηνύματος Απενεργοποίηση για: Αγγλικά ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: The _ One Who Knows <t_owk@yahoo.com> To: "wetheepeople@aol.com" <wetheepeople@aol.com>; Bob Worn <bobworn@aol.com>; Chuck Harris <chucky8349@yahoo.com>; Michael Master <mcmast@aol.com>; EARL F. <earl9876@msn.com>; Patrick Henry <patrick.henry.wanted@gmail. Sent: Friday, February 11, 2022, 07:54:59 AM PST Subject: Re: They are Teaching Nothing; Queers and niggers get themselves into universities, and use their "degrees" (stamped-papers proving that they are fully indoctrinated Jew-serving communists) to get government jobs, where they rule over the rest of us. On Thursday, February 10, 2022, 07:28:17 PM CST, Cranford <cranford19@frontier.com> wrote: When I went to school in the 1950`s and 1960`s I even took college prep. in high school. All they did was exercise our brains more than the bone head classes. All the VALUABLE SKILLS I learned AFTER I left school!!! So they didn`t teach any valuable skills - EVEN BACK THEN !!!!! And here it is 50 Years later with just more Communism and brainwashing. Just take your kids OUT of school no matter what grade they are in, and get them to learn valuable SKILLS and read valuable books. They will be way ahead of their cohorts. $4,000. sign on bonus for this job; f Move UP from carpenter to housing developer and architect; $$$$$$!!!!!
| |||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment