Sunday, 10 March 2019

I remember when America was Really Great;


I was just 7-8 years old in 1958 but Southern California was an incredible Paradise back then. Illinois was a powerhouse of farms and factories. Both had incredible and simple luxuries to offer.  NO JEWS! NO niggers! No mud-races!  Imagine a crime free-corruption free Paradise like that.

Machine Tools in South Los Angeles, Steel Mill in Fontana next to Boysenberry fields. Strawberries in Rialto, Orange Groves still everywhere. A paradise everywhere you went.

In 1962 I saw my first beautiful Playboy Bunny in Las Vegas, up close. I was shocked!  She noticed my astonishment and was embarrassed at turning on a little boy. She should have grabbed me, hugged me and kissed me - I would have fainted with joy.

And then came "surfing" and girls in sexy bikinis at the beaches and a new paradise was on the way until JEW Beatniks, Lawyers, and dirty hippies ruined everything.

Don`t believe Liberal LIES. There was a time when America was truly great. It was White Race only.

No comments:

Post a Comment