Thursday, 7 March 2019

The Philosopher Died - Get`s sent to Hell!


I was strolling down the road to the town assigned to me in Hell. It was a nice little town.

Inline image
It had a nice Tavern with beautiful girls! And every night I had romantic experiences with them!

Inline imageInline image
The next day Satan came up to me; "Len! I just had to get you down here with me! How did you discover my tricks? It`s incredible!"
Inline image
Well, I studied a lot. Especially Fredrick Nietzsche and many, many other books. But what we are all concerned with is WE are afraid of being sent to that town down the road!

You can see the glow of the flames and hear the cries and screams of souls being tortured down there. We are afraid!
Inline image

Satan; "Oh, don`t worry about that. That place is reserved only for Mormons, Seventh Day Adventists, and Jehovah Witnesses!"

Inline imageInline image
Inline imageInline image





No comments:

Post a Comment