----- Forwarded
Message -----
From: Cranford
To: Christopher Woods
; pyrigenes@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019, 3:00:25 PM EDT
Subject: British Gun Laws Not Working?
And now, The KNIFE
LAWS !!! It didn`t work in the French Revolution either. As usual
you are better off relying on yourself. As I`ve said before; A tested
technique; You can make excellent knives from old Saw Blades, because saw
blades are made of excellent steel. Just for fun, I made a couple of them
modeled on the U.S.M.C. Classic Killer. They turned out excellent. I used an
old broken hammer handle for the handles;
You can make a deadly
homemade shotgun too. Here are the details;
My advice; Buy a
decent gun and ammunition while you still can. Here`s one; For smaller hands?
Buy the Browning High Power in the newer .40 Cal. or older 9mm.

Browning High Power; I
own both - highly recommended.

No comments:
Post a Comment