"Blacks" will never have the "power".
They are like monkeys throwing their s*&t at you. You have to possess the
weapons, you don`t. You have to possess the discipline, unity, and vision, you
don`t. You have to possess the knowledge and skills of ballistics, you don`t.
Whereas "I" possess all those things but I don`t scream of Revolution
even though I could kill many in a short time.
Despite Jews and Blacks attempting to destroy our
civilization, they haven`t done enough to cause me to ungrease the barrels and
load up my clips.
Actor Jeffrey Wright: When We Get the Power, Everybody
Else F**king Duck <https://www.infowars.com/actor-jeffrey-wright-when-we-get-the-power-everybody-else-fking-duck/>
Actor Jeffrey Wright: When We Get the Power, Everybody
Else F**king Duck
“There are no principles — not ethical, moral, legal,
constitutional, religious, spiritual — NONE. There’s only ...
Do you KNOW how to reload ammunition and accurizing
guns?....I DO!
No comments:
Post a Comment