----- Forwarded
Message -----
From: Cranford
To: Christopher Woods
; Craig Schommer
; Richard Finley ;
Robin Stenovich ; pyrigenes@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2019, 8:22:17 AM EDT
Subject: "Date" Her? Are You Nuts?
If a liberal joked
this would be it, but he wasn`t joking. [Hart];"She`s the type of
female you WANTED a date with in high school, but didn`t have a
chance!"
A liberal`s
perspective, indeed! He must think we were all ugly loser-schmucks like
him? I was not very good looking but I dated females a Hell of alot
better [and whiter] than A.O.C. when I was in school! One finally offered
to marry me.
An excellent old movie
about desperate women without a MAN; "Picnic" with Kim Novak
and William Holden. Reminds me of the sad old tragedy of the
spinster-virgin looking under her bed every night to make sure there was no Man
under there!
He shouldn`t have even
asked her .....She might of said YES! And then what? Humorous.
|

They showed the dance
scene in Picnic but neither of them could dance!

No comments:
Post a Comment