Tuesday, 7 May 2019

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Cranford To: toby@tednugent.com ; Boom Bust ; Rush Limbaugh Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 10:16:10 AM EDT Subject: Fw: They want to Chop off Your Head, BUT! ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Cranford Subject: They want to Chop off Your Head, BUT! Liberals and radical Muslims keep talking of chopping off your head. But they would be surprised to learn that it`s the Extreme RIGHT that owns the only French Revolution Guillotine in America - not the left. I can say this with authority because I`m the one who owns it. L. Call me! 775-753-8660. "Chop off their heads."...Video From Philly Islamic Center Sparks Investigation Children At Philadelphia Muslim Society Say They Will “Chop Off Heads” For Allah Children At Philadelphia Muslim Society Say They Will “Chop Off Heads” F...




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Cranford
To: toby@tednugent.com ; Boom Bust ; Rush Limbaugh
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 10:16:10 AM EDT
Subject: Fw: They want to Chop off Your Head, BUT!



----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Cranford

Subject: They want to Chop off Your Head, BUT!

Liberals and radical Muslims keep talking of chopping off your head. But they would be surprised to learn that it`s the Extreme RIGHT that owns the only French Revolution Guillotine in America - not the left. I can say this with authority because I`m the one who owns it. L. Call me!  775-753-8660.



Children At Philadelphia Muslim Society Say They Will “Chop Off Heads” F...






No comments:

Post a Comment