Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Σύνταξη
Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
Εκτύπωση όλων
Σε νέο παράθυρο
Biggest Event in Your Life;
Εισερχόμενα
Αναζήτηση για όλα τα μηνύματα με ετικέτα Εισερχόμενα
Καταργήστε την ετικέτα Εισερχόμενα από αυτήν τη συζήτηση
| 31 Δεκ 2023, 11:45 μ.μ. (πριν από 12 ώρες) | ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
| ||||
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Cranford <cranford19@frontier.com>
To: EARL F <earl9876@msn.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2023 at 01:35:37 PM PST
Subject: Re: Biggest Event in Your Life;
No one is moral enough today to establish a new system of money that will last. And consider human vulnerabilities; 3 days without water and...you`re dead.
I actually went on a fast to lose weight. I went 40 days without eating anything! Lost 35 pounds but interesting side notes; You DO lose your hunger in about 2 weeks and the next 2 weeks are easy, BUT!!! After 30 days I became weak, depressed, mentally confused - my brain was starving too. I would just guess in about 50 - 60 days without food you would be in real trouble and likely die.
Historically, Famines lasted 2+ YEARS!!! So no wonder millions died. Getting prepared for a two year famine is actually quite a challenge. You end up going heavy on rice, millet, wheat, and freeze dried food and you will be rationing that. It won`t be fun. Ah, the things they don`t tell you.
On Sunday, December 31, 2023 at 12:36:39 PM PST, EARL F <earl9876@msn.com> wrote:
Thanks. I remember Bill Holter saying that the credit collapse/debt collapse would have everything closed from 2 weeks to 6 months, or maybe longer. He thought that would be a "reset", and a new system would be figured out and running afterwards. Holter also said that he thought that the 2024 election would not take place.
Subject: Biggest Event in Your Life;
Unless you took the deadly Covid Vaccine, will be the "Black Swan" collapse of the $33 Trillions$ National Debt. I studied the Depression of the 1930`s but this one will be much much bigger. Threatening the lives of 1/3+ to 1/2+ of the population similar to ancient Rome but even worse than that. Massive Famine? War? Violent Chaos and a new Dark Age?
I`m still trying to imagine what it will be like. The last Dark Age lasted over 1,000 Years [476 to 1500] grim indeed. And all the current trends are in that direction.
ΑπάντησηΑπάντηση σε όλουςΠροώθηση Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε με emoji σε μια μεγάλη ομάδα |
1 διαγεγραμμένο μήνυμα σε αυτήν τη συνομιλία. Προβολή μηνύματος ή μόνιμη διαγραφή.

No comments:
Post a Comment