Fw: I`ll say it again;

Εισερχόμενα

Cranford

12:45 π.μ. (πριν από 9 ώρες)
προς CraigDionysiosPatrickgreattomatobubble2@gmail.comnandrtal@hotmail.comeditor@americanthinker.comClivemaundpsspaa@gmail.comctomlinson@breitbart.comskip@talkshowsusa.comthemostimportantnews@mail.cominform@cnionline.orgεγώBETHANYFarjet.possum@gmail.comJordanauthorvdh@gmail.comandrewanglin84@gmail.comPamelahowlatwolfstreet@gmail.comBobChuckPaulbaywife@aol.com1pocketpoolplayer@gmail.comwallace@att.netlangej@msn.combachelor1957@yahoo.combobworn@aol.com777bunkerhill@sbcglobal.netarif@aol.comadamkastro26@yahoo.combobalou@wynman.combertranddailyreport@yahoo.combgarlandsr@aol.comcainmac@gmail.comcharlite58@aol.comcolin@colinflaherty.comdonweber@comcast.netducky4817@comcast.netdtarrant@msn.comdanieljohns53@yahoo.comdwhite2380@aol.comdoug.zeitz@yahoo.comdagoodguys@yahoo.comearl9876@msn.comez4u2cme@aol.como2bntahoe2002@yahoo.comhugheslumberelko@gmail.comJ.adiohitman3@gmail.comMartinWilliamraymondMarcOfficeexecdir@westernlibertynetwork.orgSharonTimkrc122091@hotmail.comadd_bay@icloud.comSusanEmanonMichaelattila10147@aol.comLexL.Don



Subject: I`ll say it again;


On Sun, Jan 21, 2024 at 3:45 PM Cranford <cranford19@frontier.com> wrote:
I agree, Truckers didn`t do it right - left themselves vulerable to gov.  Same with tax rebels - too noisy, wanting attention, bad timing.  Just guessing but 100 to 120 days of no trucks should do it.  But prepare for 6 months to one year shut down. Would really collapse the economy. Collapse the Jew Establishment.

Most  famines in History lasted 2 years!

I was IN trucking for 10 years and successful at it. A tax evader my entire adult life. You people have no courage or vision or you would rebel against the entire system.
Destroy the Deep State;
Without firing a shot.  #1; Just have a prolonged Trucker`s shut down that collapses the Economy. Truckers just go home.

#2 Massive Tax Revolt - become a Tax Refusenik. Even Commie-Obama`s 87,000 new agents couldn`t handle it.

Deep State would collapse in chaos, National Debt would collapse, Illegal aliens and many others would starve. A massive Depression that would clean out the corruptions! Blue State cities would collapse further. Destroy Obama`s 3rd illegal term of Trotskyism. DEI and Leftie programs would collapse.   

You have the power to stop the Jewish "Forward",  DEI, CBDC, Agenda 21. It`s your life.