----- Original Message -----
From: Len Cranford
To: apo
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: God and You Les Miserables;
Concerning "God"; As
a Philosopher, this is where I disagree with Nietzsche, Ayn Rand, and other
Atheists; But comically, everyone seems to be worshipping the WRONG GODS!
Humanity is still hardly above monkeys on this!
My evidence; In Nature, from the
entire Universe to the smallest nano-particle, from animal biology to minerals,
metals, electrons, atoms, chemicals...we have found there are
"LAWS" - like Gravity. So the True creator "God" - if he
exists, set in motion the entire Thing based on predictable and rock-solid
rules - reality. IF there were no such creator, would the Universe BE
totally chaotic? Or a Non-event? So there IS evidence of a Creator
type "God" but...
So starting with THIS, instead of
Humanity`s ridiculous ego, we get a view of a creator god very different from
all the Religionist`s views. - Even the most arrogant...And
the EVIL, especially the Tricky.
Just working WITH the unseen creator
by accident in the eons, has caused the genetic advancement of humans -
what little there is! Example; If humans focused on their
own "Genetics" and the Bio-Chemistry, instead of all the other
crap! - HA! God knows WHERE WE would BE in terms of intelligence and
beauty! - WAY above the mostly miserable current continuum! Watch
that movie; "Mission to Mars" for a fun sample.



Or compare the Genetic advancement
of Juliette to the monkeys; Genetics is IT. And we hardly got
started! L.



And of course; Our current
monkey-human experiment of going backwards;

----- Original Message -----
From: apo
To: lenster
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: unbelievable wear;
god? I thought you didn't believe in that stuff?
I got the electric mower from late dad, my boat engine runs great. I must be an
expert in valve adjusting?even though I bust and broke the original ones
No comments:
Post a Comment