-------- Forwarded Message --------
|
Subject:
|
NSA,
I thought all of our calls are monitored?
|
|
Date:
|
Tue,
8 Mar 2016 04:38:24 -0800
|
|
From:
|
|
|
To:
|
Chris
D.
|
FEAR Tactics;
All they should have to do is type in the phone number and hit "search" ....
So this supposedly important call is not retrievable? Wouldn`t NSA already have this in their computers? Even if it`s encoded? Maybe the phone calls are a hoax. And what about Hillary`s E-mails? Maybe NSA is a Joke and a Hoax also. I`ll bet the Hillary - Soros Stolen $Billions$ at the State Dept. are not a hoax. L.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjJ2uOY-azLAhUD6WMKHZTnBc4QFgg7MAY&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Ftechnology%2F2016%2Fmar%2F04%2Fprivacy-apple-fbi-encryption-surveillance&usg=AFQjCNGftu0FfXgnGZbSn4Z6YWq8yaDpkQ&bvm=bv.116274245,d.cGc


All they should have to do is type in the phone number and hit "search" ....
So this supposedly important call is not retrievable? Wouldn`t NSA already have this in their computers? Even if it`s encoded? Maybe the phone calls are a hoax. And what about Hillary`s E-mails? Maybe NSA is a Joke and a Hoax also. I`ll bet the Hillary - Soros Stolen $Billions$ at the State Dept. are not a hoax. L.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjJ2uOY-azLAhUD6WMKHZTnBc4QFgg7MAY&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Ftechnology%2F2016%2Fmar%2F04%2Fprivacy-apple-fbi-encryption-surveillance&usg=AFQjCNGftu0FfXgnGZbSn4Z6YWq8yaDpkQ&bvm=bv.116274245,d.cGc


No comments:
Post a Comment